The Souroudjiev Mansion was built in 1912 according to the sculpture that is preserved in the coat of arms of the building. The building forms morphologically within the framework of Eclecticism, a stylistic movement prevailing in Thessaloniki since the middle of the 19th century. The property consists of an area of 247.40 sqm and 5 levels: ground floor, mezzanine, two typical floors and a roof floor. The total area of the building is 1.130,48 m2, of which: ground floor – 246,44 m2, mezzanine – 233,34 m2, 1st and 2ndfloor- 229,12 m2 each, and roof floor – 192, 46 m2. The building has been declared preservable and needs total internal renovation.